[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher. Disable ping for particular entry/GW.

Arsen Semenov arsperger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:39:39 EST 2020

Igor,
you are right it will switch to proing state
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/modules/dispatcher/dispatch.c#L2489

If I got you right, here you should have a gw state which won't be selected
for probing.
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/modules/dispatcher/dispatch.c#L2530

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 3:18 PM Igor Pavlov <igor.pavlov1987 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi solarmon,
>
> Yes, I have tried. It will not help, because when you set GW in 'active'
> state and GW is not able to respond to OPTIONS (because GW is not supported
> pinging) it will automatically switched to 'Probing\Inactive' state.
>
> пн, 29 июн. 2020 г. в 12:27, solarmon <solarmon at one-n.co.uk>:
>
>> Hi Igor,
>>
>> Have you tried using the ds_set_state MI command?
>>
>> (for 2.4.x)
>>
>> https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/dispatcher.html#mi_ds_set_state
>>

>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 11:35, Igor Pavlov <igor.pavlov1987 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to disable ping for particular entry in set at all?
>>>
>>> I have a set of GWs which has 3-4 entries and some of these entries
>>> (vendors) don't answer to OPTIONS requests (they are like an persistent
>>> active GWs). I know that there is an 'ds_probing_list' setting, but in my
>>> case list can contain GWs that should not be pinged.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Igor Pavlov

> Best regards,