[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine errors: can't send command to a RTP proxy (22:Invalid argument)

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 24 05:58:47 EST 2020

Hi, Ovidiu!

I doubt this is a problem of OpenSIPS version, but rather of the OS you
are running on. I suspect that error comes from the fact that the bson
resulted has more than IOV_MAX elements, which if I recall correctly it
was 15 on some OSes.
We had a similar problem in rtpproy[1], where we had merged the buffers
in a single one just to pass over this limitation. Could you check if
you are facing a similar issue?

[1]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/modules/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.c#L2031

Răzvan Crainea