[OpenSIPS-Users] Nathelper - will not send SIP OPTIONS pings

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 14:31:22 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan,

Thankyou, SIPPING_ENABLE bflag was olny being set where nat_uac_test was
returning true.

When I set SIPPING_ENABLE bflag irrespective of nat_uac_test, I see the
SIP OPTIONS pings.

I did not realise that even with modparam("nathelper",
"ping_nated_only", 0) set, the bflag was still required for the OPTIONS
ping.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell