[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine errors: can't send command to a RTP proxy (22:Invalid argument)

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jun 10 18:49:26 EST 2020

Hello all,

I'm running opensips 3.1.0-beta (latest version) and experiencing
connectivity issues to the rtpengine daemon running on the same host:
ERROR:rtpengine:send_rtpe_command: can't send command to a RTP proxy
(22:Invalid argument)
ERROR:rtpengine:send_rtpe_command: timeout waiting reply from a RTP proxy
ERROR:rtpengine:send_rtpe_command: proxy <udp:127.0.0.1:2223> does not
respond, disable it
ERROR:rtpengine:rtpe_function_call: no available proxies

After an opensips restart, everything comes to normal.
I was running previously opensips 3.1.0-dev and everything was working fine.

The issue starts showing up after a few days with very little traffic.
Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Ovidiu

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.