[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing Stats

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 30 07:09:37 EST 2020

Hi, Mark!

The main issue is that the drouting module is not aware of what gateways
are being used, when they are used & stuff. Therefore is very
complicated to build these statistics from the code, as it is highly
dependent of the way they are used in the script. Furthermore, even if
one would find a way of making this work, it would be a lot more
complicated than simply coding it in the script. Therefore I don't see
this being coded any time soon.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer