[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2020 Distributed is set!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 23 11:29:45 EST 2020

Hello all,

As a quick update here. The *free registration is now open*, so not miss
the chance for winning some OpenSIPS prizes! Register and you will be
part of the raffle.

https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/#pricing

Also we are working to provide an OpenSIPS 3.1 specific training, around
*4 hours online training* in the next day after the summit (this is not
part of the free registration). The training will cover *Call API, Push
Notification or Media Exchange labs* - again, this is work in progress,
but next week will announce it and open registrations for it also ;)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online