[OpenSIPS-Users] Documentation error?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 17 11:18:32 EST 2020

Hi, Mark!

Actually that's just a dangling page, generated by our scripts for
"creating" a new version. Did you get to that page through a link or
something? As the Index page[1] doesn't reference it.
TBH we weren't planning of updating the tutorial, since nothing major
has changed, there are only some syntactic changes (according to my
analysis). I do agree an updated version would be better, but due to
lack of resources, this hasn't reached our priority list.
Nevertheless, that is a wiki page, and any contribution is more than
welcome.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials#toc9

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea