[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP to WebRTC via OpenSIPS mid-registrar fails: forced proto 6 not matching sips uri

Mark Allen mark at allenclan.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 07:19:00 EST 2020

Hi Alexey - thanks for responding.

I've seen past reports where NAT was causing this type of problem. I tried
your suggestion but, along with other tests such as forcing
fix_nated_register() or fix_nated_contact() on all messages, and after
trying Stas' suggestion, it still doesn't work for me. I believe that I've
followed the tutorials correctly but, as per another post of mine, there
are issues with the 3.0 tutorial scripts being out of date - so maybe the
problem lies somewhere in how I've tried to fix the script errors for 3.0.2?

It's very frustrating because I can look at the "location" table in MySQL
and see the information being correctly stored, it just appears that for
some reason when it looks up and retrieves the information it doesn't
recognise that the destination retrieved is a WebSocket and so tries to
treat it as a FQDN - or at least that's what it seems to be saying to me.

cheers,

Mark