[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS 3.1] Stable Release Date

xaled at web.de xaled at web.de
Thu Jul 9 09:48:12 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan,

Great news!
Will 3.1 Release also include updated control panel or will it come later?

Thanks,
Xaled

Hello everyone,

On 27th of May we had the beta release for OpenSIPS 3.1 . There was a
lot of extra testing, many reports, a lot of feedback. All these
translated in many fixes that made 3.1 more and more stable by the day.

So, we are almost there :) - heads up, the *OpenSIPS 3.1 LTS stable
release is **scheduled for 22th of July* !

You still have time to fill reports (if the case), to bring your
personal contribution to the value of the 3.1 release.

Otherwise, sit tight , the 3.1 stable is coming !

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com