[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips - graceful maintenance mode?

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 06:06:28 EST 2020

Hi Liviu

Thanks for the tip about the $shv global variables. The link you gave is
for 3.1.x, I found the equivalent for 2.4.x which is the version I'm
currently using. Is the 'drain' feature also included in this 2.4.x
implementation?

Do you have any specific examples of how to do this 'drain' mode?

When I try the 'opensipsctl fifo shv_get debug' on my opensips server I get
the following error:

500 command 'shv_get' not available

I assume I need to have the 'cfgutils' module enabled and loaded for it to
work?

Thank you.