[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory leak - solved

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 20 04:49:10 EST 2020

Hi Callum,

Sorry for the late follow-up: did you make any progress with your leak?
If not, could you prepare a minimal opensips.cfg that exposes the
problem?  A quick
code review did not show any obvious leaks, so I suspect there is something
about your specific script that I am overlooking.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020