[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine + manual SDP manipulations

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Sat Jan 18 10:58:39 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm running OpenSIPS 2.4 and rtpengine 7.0.  I have the following commands
in my script:

route[sanitize_sdp] {
        subst_body('/^o=\S+ /o=- /');
        subst_body('/^s=.*/s=-\r/');
}

This works fine, unless I'm also using rtpengine, in which case these
subst_body() changes are lost.  In the past with rtpproxy this worked as
expected.

I understand the potential conflicts when manipulating the SDP using
multiple methods at the same time.  My question is if there is a way to
execute this type of manual manipulation in a way that's compatible with
rtpengine, or achieve similar results within the rtpengine module itself?
My purpose is to remove the origin and session text if possible to further
obfuscate source network information.

- Jeff