[OpenSIPS-Users] Poll for OpenSIPS 3.1 Features

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 15 04:04:08 EST 2020

Hi, everyone!

Now that the poll is closed, we have published its results on the
Planning page[1].

The following steps are for us to proceed with the development of the
features in the poll result[1], prioritizing them based on the
community's contributions. Thank you all for you valuable input!

In order for you to keep track of the development process, we will
update the poll real-time with the status of each feature. So make sure
you keep an eye on the poll results page for more information about the
progress!

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-1-Planning#poll-results

Best regards,
Răzvan