[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B user agent logic

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Jan 10 10:38:39 EST 2020

If you just need to change the Call-ID you can look at the topology_hiding module [1]. It has the ability to mangle the Call-ID in addition to other identifying information. If you must have B2BUA functionality that won’t work.

I believe that the B2BUA messages can be “caught” and modified to some extent in local_route [2].

[1] - https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/topology_hiding.html
[2] - https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-0#toc6

Ben Newlin