[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with rtpproxy on a multihomed host.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 8 07:07:24 EST 2020

Hi Matthew;

If I understand correctly, the SIP signaling work fine for you and the
problem is only with the media. IF so, be sure you configured rtpproxy
for bridging mode (to use both interfaces you have on the server). Even
more when invoking rtpptoxy from the opensips script, you need to
instruct rtpproxy which interface to use for the A party and B party -
see the 'i' and 'e' flags for rtpproxy_engage() -
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/rtpproxy.html#func_rtpproxy_engage

And you do not need b2b here.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020