[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch integration with Opensips

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:52:26 EST 2020

There are a couple of ways to do it, here is the way I did it, my users
register on a opensips cluster, freeswitch and asterisk have a copy of
every user freeswitch and asterisk have a acl to allow outgoing calls only
from opensips, opensips sends the call to freeswitch and then freeswitch
uses setuser to the user it received from opensips, there are other methods
like using mid_registrar etc.

If you don't have sngrep install it on both servers so you can monitor
what's happening.

S.Rosenberg