[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog profiles replication issues

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:38:51 EST 2020

Thanks Vald,
The problem I'm facing with profile sharing is strange, when I make a call
the whole flow freeze in that route with dialog profile operations i.e
get/set. I can wait for as many as 15+ seconds and nothing happens. CANCEL
the call and resend INVITE and it completes the route in normal way. Which
is beyond my understanding as why each alternate call is able to process
the route.

Here is the core dump trace: https://pastebin.com/XqiaMWnV

Best regards,
Sammy