[OpenSIPS-Users] INFO:db_mysql:switch_state_to_disconnected

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 09:35:00 EST 2020

Hi Livui,

Thank you for your response.

I've checked wait_timeout and it is the default 28800 (8 hours).

Is this default not suitable?

Note that our SIP load balancers currently have little traffic going
through it, so is this default value not suitable? Should we be reducing
it? Or are these DB log message common/expected in this situation with
little traffic?

I'm still trying to correlate whether these database errors are related to
the dispatcher endpoints that are seemingly and randomly failing (when
using the opensipsctl dispatcher show or dump commands).

Thanks.