[OpenSIPS-Users] 2.4 full-sharing-cachedb-cluster

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 6 12:40:54 EST 2020

Hi Alexey,

The idea behind "full-sharing-cachedb" is that all data stays inside
your Mongo/Cassandra
cluster.  Your OpenSIPS nodes can connect to the cluster from anywhere
and they will work
with the global data set.

"ul_dump" shows nothing because there is no data held in usrloc memory
in this mode.
Everything lives in the DB.  One idea would be to write some query logic
so it displays all
the data -- I'll put it on the bucket list!

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com