[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPS - Dialog Replication Error

Sharad Kumar voip.security at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:08:37 EST 2020

Hi Diptesh,

Thank you for the valuable information. I have already set
net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind =1 but still it's not working. So what I did,
I set that value and then I added one IP to listen on both openSIPS
instances.

listen:udp:10.10.10.111:5060

listen:tcp:10.10.10.111:5060

But what's going on is, after this openSIPS is giving me weird errorĀ
messages. Because both servers are on AWS and are on different regions.
So they can't be on same subnet. First server is on 10.0.0.0/24 subnet.
And other one is on 10.0.1.0/24. Both subnets can ping each other tho.
So what I am thinking is that instead of replicating dialogs and
profiles, I will just store those in the database so that when first
node fails, other one can get those from the database. I know this
process will add some I/O on the database. But there is no work around I
guess.

ThanksĀ  and regards

Sharad Kumar