[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover in case of 408 - Request Timeout

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Jan 4 09:58:41 EST 2020

Hi Miteshkumar,

To achieve failover for 408, you need to arm a failure route for your
INVITE, see https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-0#toc3

This failure route will be trigger whenever your INVITE transaction will
complete with a negative reply. In the failure route you can check what
was the final negative reply (with t_check_status() from  TM module) and
if 408, you can set a new destination and t_relay() again.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020
OpenSIPS Bootcamp, Miami, March 2020
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2020/