[OpenSIPS-Users] Call MI functions from script

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 27 15:29:58 EST 2020

On 27.02.2020 17:17, Schneur Rosenberg wrote:
> I don't know if you can, but I assume you can always write a external
> script with xmlrpc and use the exec in a timer route to execute the
> script.

Or simply send yourself an MI datagram [1] command via UDP, from an
external script (bash, Python, etc.) which you'd invoke from
opensips.cfg using exec() [2], possibly even async(exec()) to make it
snappier.  Somewhat of a hermaphroditic behavior, but gets the job well
done!

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/mi_datagram.html
[2]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/exec.html#func_exec

--