[OpenSIPS-Users] Issues with DB Async query

Exequiel leite exequiel.leite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 14:35:42 EST 2020

Thanks Liviu.
To give you some feedback, i ended up writing a sync query to "solve" the
crash when ran into with this link -->
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Async-2-4
 In general terms, it says that i shouldn't use async queries with Mysql
(MariaDB in this Case) and recommend to code that logic in an external
script launched asynchronously.

Regards

Exequiel