[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 3.1 Media Bridging Feature

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 10 03:27:27 EST 2020

Hi, Mehdi!

This feature does not seem to be in the scope of the new module, as
using rtpengine there's no extra call that can be pushed in the existing
call.
It might, however, make sens in the scope of the Calling API feature
that we are planning to devel for 3.1, so keep an eye on the list and
point us this when we publish the desing of the Calling API feature.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 2/8/20 11:11 AM, Mehdi Shirazi wrote:
> Hi
> Not sure this is in scope of new module ... with rtpengine_play_medi
> added in 3.1 it is possible to play media to one of the endpoints, but I
> like to use Opensips+rtpengine as an end point playing music for caller.
> it seems now there is need for some signaling generated from Opensips
> (like 183...) to make it possible to use this function when there is no
> B party.
>
> Regards
> M.Shirazi

Răzvan Crainea