[OpenSIPS-Users] performance issue in DB insertions

Prasanna Kumar Nelam prasannakumar.n at imimobile.com
Mon Dec 14 06:34:01 EST 2020

Hi All,

We got performance issue when enabled CDR and trace. We used opensips-1.11.3-tls. The delays in DB insertions will impact the existing calls and packet drops. We required DB CDR's for reporting purpose. Please advise if anyone face the same issue and resolution for this issue.

Thank you in advance for help.

Thanks and Regds

Prasanna Kumar Nelam
Architect
+91 (0)40 23555945 Ext-343
+91 (0)9000016358
Prasannakumar.n at imimmobile.com<mailto:Prasannakumar.n at imimmobile.com>

The information in this e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient and received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. If you are not a named addressee or authorized to receive this e-mail from the addressee, you must not use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or take any action based on this message or any information herein. Views or opinions expressed by an individual within this email may not necessarily reflect the views of IMImobile or its associated companies. Although IMImobile routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this email and any attachments for viruses. IMImobile makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments. Thank you for your co-operation.