[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant : Is there any way to de register particular registrant ?

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:29:09 EST 2020

Hello Donat,

Thanks for your reply. However my case is different from what you have
mentioned. In my case OpenSIPS is acting as a UAC and not as Registrar. I
am using the uac_registrant[1] module to make opensips register ( just like
any SIP phone) with Remote SIP Server( Freeswitch).

1 : https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/uac_registrant.html

Thanks,

Sagar