[OpenSIPS-Users] Working out OpenSIPS 3.2 roadmap

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:05:30 EST 2020

I would love to see a SQL engine, a real one, being pulled inside Opensips.
Right now I have to use unixODBC and execute a stored procedure 3000 times
per second, only to achieve a routing decision. It is very inefficient.
Some engines like RocksDB, open-source, should be part of Opensips and run
in the same process space. This would be a first for any softswitch
technology.
We need full SQL technology, with tables, views, stored procedures,
functions, timers, etc.
Philip Orleans