[OpenSIPS-Users] Max async transfers - opensips-cli feature request

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Aug 28 11:23:15 EST 2020

On 20.08.2020 17:46, Callum Guy wrote:
> I presume this is fallout from a recent network issue so I plan to
> restart all instances during a quiet period which I'm sure will
> resolve it.
>
> Is there any change that visibility of the async stack could be added
> to opensips-cli - if I can't see whats in there then I can't put
> mitigations in place to prevent it. The option to clean all requests
> older than X seconds would be very helpful right now :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Callum

Hey, Callum!

Maybe an equivalent feature would be to introduce a timeout for
async(rest_xxx()) operations?  The latter feature request is already
being kept track of in issue #1838 [1], and will definitely make it into
the next release.

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1838

--