[OpenSIPS-Users] codec_delete_except_re

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Tue Aug 11 08:54:09 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan,

When you said « once the rtpmap line found, use the {re.subst,reg_exp} transformation to get the codec ID from the line », What do you mean by codec ID (codec NAME ?)

I’ trying to use codec_delete function (codec_delete(“G729”), but it delete only one time the both aline (even if you try run several time), and, on the other hand it delete all payload (18) from the mline (and I need to keep one).

Is there another way to delete an aline without use codec_delete ?

Thanks