[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Chronicles Episode #8, featuring Vasilios Tzanoudakis

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Sat Aug 1 01:59:18 EST 2020

Dear All,

Thank you once again for your interest in our series. It's time for a new
episode, tomorrow we are going to have Vasilios Tzanoudakis with us.

Myself, Giovanni and Denis know Vasilios for number of years, he always
been very active and curious participant of the OpenSIPS Summits. Very
technical and fun to interact with.

Vasilious is going to talk about his experience starting and growing his
VoIP company from 2011 till present day and about getting involved with the
OpenSIPS Community. How this helped him meet with great people and learn
more about SIP in first place and why everyone should be involved with
communities.

He also plans on giving a feedback of current status for the Greek
Businesses VoIP market and some changes seen the changes the last few
months, talk about how new technologies and cloud can help businesses to
continue to operate in situations like Coronavirus lock downs, SIP
Infrastructures of the future using cloud technologies and why we should
consider distributed architectures when building applications and software.

And last but not least  he would give a brief overview of the technologies
and methods he and his team are using internally to implement new platform
and give some information about how VoiceLang uses serverless on their new
platform.

We are going live as usually at 16:30 UTC this Saturday, August 1st.

https://youtu.be/6Da53zPz87Y

Tune up, share, like and subscribe. We got a new group where such
announcements would be posted in the future:

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sip-chronicles

See you soon!

-Max