[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to use alias db .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Apr 30 06:33:22 EST 2020

Ok . But username cant be fixed . That can be anything .

When I am adding aliase in the config file that only matches the domain and
process the request . Isn't the aliase_db do the same thing ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*