[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with add_rr_param() in v2.4.7

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 13:58:34 EST 2020

Bogdan,

Thanks for checking.
If possible, I will provide a minimal cfg file to demonstrate the problem.
I'm not able to use the original server for this because it belongs to a
customer, has been reverted to v2.4.6 and is in constant use.
On that server, OpenSIPS was installed using apt-get - i.e. from a binary
package. I don't know if that could be relevant.

On a different server, I will compile a fresh version of 2.4.7 from source.
Then see if I can reproduce the fault and report back here.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited