[OpenSIPS-Users] Join us for SIP Chronicles Live #1, featuring Giovanni Maruzzelli

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 22 12:43:32 EST 2020

Just a crazy idea, we can use SaraPhone as end points (on Giovannni's
side  and also on participants side) and have in the middle an OpenSIPS
to do call-center/call queuing ;)

BTW, how comes that a Saturday was picked for the events? not like
anyone is planning to go out somewhere :P.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com