[OpenSIPS-Users] Join us for SIP Chronicles Live #1, featuring Giovanni Maruzzelli

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Tue Apr 21 20:48:50 EST 2020

Thanks Bogdan, I am glad that you liked the idea! Yes, very good question.
We will have a slot (or few) where questions from the audience can be
answered interactively. Originally we were planning to take questions over
YouTube chat, but maybe it would be also cool if Giovanni can deploy his
cool phone so people can actually call in and ask? At which point we could
also publish a SIP URI for anyone to  ring in directly as well and drill
speaker on his answers.

Eventually I hope to feel brave enough to deploy Jitsi Meet, but probably
not until this whole ordeal is over unless I get some more help from a
community, which is also an option. :)

-Max

Maksym Sobolyev
Sippy Software, Inc.