[OpenSIPS-Users] Announcing SaraPhone, SIP WebRTC Open Source business phone

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 21 15:57:14 EST 2020

Hey Giovanni,

Wonderful news in dark times !!!

Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of the community and of
course many thanks to Sara for being your muse ;)

I think SaraPhone will be a good replacement for the web embedded sip
client we have with the sip.opensips.org free VoIP service - time to
upgrade !

Best regards and stay safe,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com