[OpenSIPS-Users] ms teams ACK

Alexey Vasilyev alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:13:54 EST 2020

Hi volga629,

There were nothing special for ACK. You don't need to change
To/From/Contact. All the necessary steps were in the article
https://blog.opensips.org/2019/09/16/opensips-as-ms-teams-sbc/ and for most
people it still works.
So I'm not sure, that MS changed anything, because all the hardware SBCs
should change behaviour, so they need new firmware. SBC vendors should
inform customers to update etc. So this is not so simple process. And it
definitely make no sense for anybody.
And in the test lab for the article I've used absolutely the same
architecture with asterisk, the only difference was RTPEngine to transcode
SRTP-RTP.
And within test lab I've tested not only calls, but transfers worked fine
too.

-----
---
Alexey Vasilyev