[OpenSIPS-Users] Local Route Socket

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 15 17:46:31 EST 2020

Hi Samuel,

Any change of the send_socket in local route should be taken into
consideration - be sure, by placing some xlog, that the execution gets
to the $fs assignment. Also check the logs, maybe the socket you are
setting there is not matching any opensips listener, so ignored.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com