[OpenSIPS-Users] Forking call to more than one AOR

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:25:24 EST 2020

For anyone interested:
I used append_branch() two times to create 2 branches. then using
    $(branch(uri)[1]) = $avp(other_aor);
I set the second branch to go for other AOR, now calling lookup() like this:
    lookup("location","r")
will create all needed branches based on the 2 already created branches and
removes them from destination set. Till now invites are generated for
different contacts, BUT there is a problem with clients registered with
second contact, because To header is based on the first AOR in ruri and
they will not accept the invite message, to solve this I used a branch
route and changed the To header like this:

branch_route[per_branch_ops] {
   if($tU != $rU){
        uac_replace_to("","$avp(other_aor)");
   }