[OpenSIPS-Users] PRACK and reinvite_ping_interval

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 13 15:10:21 EST 2020

Hi Mario,

yes, you cannot use both. The dialog module is expecting the call to be
handled in proxy mode, while the B2B module expect the call to handled
in ....back2back mode. So logically speaking you cannot have them both
working together.

Maybe you can open a feature request on OpenSIPS tracker for adding
PRACK support in the dialog module.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020