[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting probe_mode in active/passive cluster

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Fri Apr 10 19:59:40 EST 2020

Hello,

On v2.4.7 I have a two-node cluster configured as active/standby with
keepalived managing which side has the IP.  I want to use drouting
probe_mode=2, but I don't see how to prevent the passive side from trying
to ping the gateways even when it doesn't have the IP.  And, of course, it
fails:

/usr/sbin/opensips[2212445]: ERROR:core:get_out_socket: connect failed:
Network is unreachable
/usr/sbin/opensips[2212445]: ERROR:core:get_out_socket: no socket found
/usr/sbin/opensips[2212445]: ERROR:tm:t_uac: no corresponding socket for af
2
/usr/sbin/opensips[2212445]: ERROR:drouting:dr_prob_handler: unable to
execute dialog, disabling destination...

If I have status_replication_cluster configured, then the passive side
effectively poisons the active side by indicating the gateway is down.

How can I tell the passive side not to send pings?

- Jeff