[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting gateway status with route_to_gw()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 7 13:47:39 EST 2020

Hi Jeff,

Yeah, the route_to_gw() gives you raw, low level access to the routing,
so the whole soring and filtering mechanisms are skipped. This is why
the status is not checked, but it makes sense, as time as you can
specify a list of GWs. Could you open a bug report on this please ?

About fetching the status of a GW from script, no there is no such
mechanism for now. Normally it should be needed (if we fix the above
issue, right?)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020