[OpenSIPS-Users] Access to listen/advertised IP Addresses

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:10:57 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan

The root of my issue is that I need 2 variables containing the IP's of my 2
interfaces (mhomed=yes) but the advertised address of the NAT'd DMZ
interface while keeping changes per server to a bare minimum to ease
deployment.

I actually solved my issue by using include_file and using cfgutils to set
2 script variables. So now all deployment changes are confined to a much
simpler/smaller file.

However, the proposed changes would make things even nicer. Would
cfgutils be able to accept those variables as parameters to the 'varset'
function?

Regards
Mark.

Mark Farmer