[OpenSIPS-Users] problem in call forwarding scenario

Kamlesh . kamlesh at worldphone.in
Sat Apr 4 18:10:54 EST 2020

Dear All,

version: opensips 2.4.6 (x86_64/linux)

flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT

ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535

poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.

git revision: edef893c5

main.c compiled on 23:26:34 Dec 14 2019 with gcc 4.8.5

I have a problem with call forwarding on busy. The issue arises when I get
an INCOMING call from the gateway and the extension(callee) responds with
busy and callee is configured as an external number as forwarding on busy
so the forwarded call sends to the same gateway and receives the 183. So in
that case the gateway has two provisional responses one is 180 from callee
and 183 from the gateway. It is obvious that both the responses have
different to tag. So the second response is not accepted by the gateway.
Any solution for the issue. Below is the call flow.

Regards,
Kamlesh

--

Disclaimer :

This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are for
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and
please
contact the sender by replying this e-mail and destroy all copies and