[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar question

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Sep 27 11:50:31 EDT 2019

Hi, Igor!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't endpoint B think it's registered
for another 1000 seconds at step 4) in your example?

Anyway, logically speaking, on step 2), the mid-registrar should forward
the call to main reg, since there is no guarantee that any of the endpoints
will send a binding refresh register within the next 2600 seconds.  For all
it's worth, A could lose its connection and B could wait between
2601 to 3599 before re-registering, which would temporarily cause
registration
state to be incorrectly lost on the backend layer.

Let me set up a test for this scenario and I will come back to you with
my findings.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer