[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to connect AWS document db through opensips 3.0 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Sep 12 07:37:06 EDT 2019

Hi ,

I am using ubuntu 16 . I am not able to run make command . Its giving error
.

make[1]: Entering directory '/opt/mongo-c-driver'
  CCLD     test-replica-set
/usr/bin/ld: tests/test_replica_set-ha-test.o: undefined reference to
symbol 'pthread_once@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing
from command line
Makefile:2516: recipe for target 'test-replica-set' failed
make[1]: *** [test-replica-set] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/mongo-c-driver'
Makefile:4866: recipe for target 'install-recursive' failed
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

I am trying to solve this . Once done I will give the core dump .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*