[OpenSIPS-Users] Example of configuration "Full Sharing" Topology with NoSQL

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sat Oct 26 07:12:00 EDT 2019

On 25.10.2019 21:27, Артем Друзь wrote:
> Hello.
> I found in the documentation of the usrloc module (for OpenSIPS 2.4) a
> link to an empty tutorial:
> https://opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Distributed-User-Location-Full-Sharing
> Can someone help with examples for this use case?

Hey Artiom,

A full sharing setup is easier to set up than a federated one, so if you
understand
the federation tutorial, you should have an idea about what you have to do.

Some tips: the "sip_addr" column becomes redundant (unused) in full
sharing, and you
only need 1 seed node for an N-node setup.  Each node will hold the full
data set, so
any of them can properly serve any incoming call.  If you also want the
cluster to
push out OPTIONS pings, make sure to enable the desired behavior [1].

Given that the configuration differences are so small, I have kept
postponing writing
the tutorial.  But I intend to finally complete it after next week's
AstriCon or
hopefully even during it.

Regards,

[1]: