[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.6 Minor Version

Jeff Wilkie jwilkie at usipcom.com
Thu Oct 24 22:38:30 EDT 2019

Thanks for that info.  I've extracted 2.4.6 and saved the old Makefile.conf
then moved it back into the 2.4.6 root directory followed by a make
install.  After completing and running I still get the following on
opensips -V:

version: opensips *2.4.0* (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.
main.c compiled on 22:12:42 Oct 24 2019 with gcc 6.3.0

Shouldn't I see 2.4.6 here?

<https://www.usipcom.com/>
Jeff Wilkie
*CTO*

p: 919-297-1057 <(919)%20297-1057> p/f: 919-882-8490 <(919)%20882-8490> m:
919-348-0753 <(919)%20348-0753>
a: 3201 Northside Dr, Suite 109, Raleigh NC, 27615
w: www.usipcom.com e: jwilkie at usipcom.com

[image: support at usipcom.com] <support at usipcom.com>.
<https://twitter.com/UsipcomSupport>.
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/usipcommunications?trk=top_nav_home>

*"This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential
and privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s)
named above only. Any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of USIPCOM, LLC. If you are not the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email or
its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you". *