[OpenSIPS-Users] MI command failed with code 406 (Unexpected method)

Todd Routhier todd at firestreamcloud.com
Tue Oct 15 13:33:30 EDT 2019

That's what it was, a version mis-match.

I intended to follow up with exact versions and more info but I never saw
my post hit the list. I just noticed it today, I guess there was some sort
of delay in my first post to the list showing up.

In any case, thanks for the help, OpenSIPs CP is now working correctly.

Regards,

Todd