[OpenSIPS-Users] Convert 183 to 180?

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 05:02:40 EDT 2019

Hi,

Had a quick look at the change_reply_status() function and I'm a bit unsure
as it suitability for what I am wanting to do.

Our setup has opensips sitting between our system and a SIP provider. The
183 is coming from SIP provider and I would like to convert this to 180
before passing it on to our system.

The documentation for change_reply_status() suggest it is used to
"Intercept a SIP reply". I am not looking to change a 'reply' to the SIP
provider, or to our system. I want to convert the 183 message from the SIP
provider and pass it on as 180 to our system.

Will this  change_reply_status() function allow us to do that?