[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] Heads up, OpenSIPS 3.0.1 planned for 1st of October

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 1 11:50:39 EDT 2019

Aaaand its done :) I am happy to announce the new OpenSIPS 3.0.1 minor
release is now available for you. You can find a full list of the the
changes here:
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.1/ChangeLog

Thank you all for helping us doing this!

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer